The Center for Working Families is pleased to open enrollment for Construction Ready at TCWFI, a four-week, full-time program that will equip individuals with the skills, tools, supports and access to employment in Atlanta’s leading growth industry. In partnership with the Construction Education Foundation of Georgia (CEFGA), the program has developed an employer network of over 40 of Atlanta’s top construction and safety companies. Graduates have been placed in employment at Mercedes Benz Stadium, Atlanta Beltline, State Farm Headquarters and other local and national projects.
- Must be unemployed or underemployed (20 hours per week or less)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 50 pounds
- Must consent to a criminal background check
- (Having a criminal background will not automatically disqualify an applicant from participation)
- Must pass a drug test
- Must pass a Test of Adult Basic Education
1. Apply online via the application below.
2. Attend one mandatory information session at TCWFI. Contact Marcus Hall at email@example.com for session updates. All info sessions are from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM at the Center. You will be scheduled to take the Test of Adult Basic Education during the info session if you have not done so within the last year.
Info Session Location:
The Center for Working Families
477 Windsor Street, Suite 101
Atlanta, GA 30312
Must be produced prior to program start.
- Birth Certificate / Social Security Card
- Proof of Residence
- State ID or Driver’s License
- Resume (a draft is acceptable)