VITA Tax Prep
The Center for Working Families will provide free tax prep for individuals who have earned less than $55,000 the previous year. Taxes are prepared between January through April each year. Call our main number for an appointment: 404-233-3303.
Please bring the following items:
- Social Security card for all family members
- All W-2s,1099s,1098s and property tax forms
- Name, address and tax ID/SSN of your child care provider
- Photo ID and a voided check for direct deposit.
Participants get screened for Food Stamps, Medicaid, Free Tax Assistant, Early Head Start, CAPS, Low Income Medicaid, and Free/Reduced Meals. For more information call our main number: 404-233-3303
Pathway coaches assist participant with asset building by having individual and group Financial Literacy counseling. Counseling Includes Money Management, Budget Development, Credit Education,Saving Tools, Legacy Planning and more.
For more information call our main number: 404-233-3303
TCWFI wants to increase digital literacy in metro Atlanta, which is why we offers opportunities to learn computer basics and refresh the Microsoft Office skills needed to meet workforce demands. We give hands on access to technology to enhance our participants level of digital awareness. These classes assist in developing Broadband Adoption and provide exposure to electronic resources to aid in self learning.
- Offered at no cost to students
- Open to the community
- Held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-12pm
- Located at the Dunbar Recreation Center
- Designed for beginners
- Instructor guided self-paced instruction
- Limited to 15 students per class
What You Will Learn:
- Computer Components
- Navigating the Internet
- Setting up an E-mail account
- Composing E-mail messages
- Sending, replying and forwarding E-mails
- Nativating Social Media
- Introduction to Microsoft Office
For more information call our main number: 404-223-3303